Getac K120 Fully Rugged 12.5″ Tablet
Performance Powered By Versatility.
The K120 is a new class of tablet, engineered with versatility in mind. Multiple operation modes, a robust 12.5″ display and versatile accessory options make the tablet the perfect fit for extensive use in the most extreme environmental conditions.
Get a Quote for the Getac K120 Fully Rugged 12.5″ Tablet
Versatility in the Details
From its multifunctional tablet hard handle and attachable full-size backlit keyboard to a wide variety of straps and harnesses, the K120 can adapt to virtually any environment, both in the field and indoors.
Adaptable and Powerful
With cutting-edge performance powered by the Latest Generation Intel® Core™ Processor, the new K120 excels as a multitasker. Increase productivity with a seamlessly integrated display, giving you an edge in critical environments.
Productivity in Full Display
Revolutionary LumiBond® 2.0 touchscreen technology bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD. The K120 delivers 1200 nits of brightness in a 12.5” FHD radiant display for improved sunlight readability. Generous screen real estate can be navigated with Multiple Touch Modes ranging from Rain, Glove and Pen Touch modes, and an optional Digitizer mode that allows you to access more information with ease.
Double Time, Not Downtime
The tablet’s battery delivers full-shift productivity to match your needs in the field. You have the option to incorporate High Capacity Battery add-ons to double the system’s runtime for potentially infinite battery life. Hot-swapping technology is also included for quick and secure battery replacement without the need to power down. All battery packs fit into their compartments without the need of additional covers and are firmly secured by a double-locking mechanism.
Keep your data safe with multi-level hardware security options, including an RFID reader, smart card reader, fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 artifact storage and Windows Hello facial recognition. The tablet is also fitted with a user-replaceable SSD for portable and flexible data management.
Windows 10 Security
The K120 fully supports Microsoft’s latest authentication tools, including Windows Hello and Microsoft Passport.
Trusted Platform Module 2.0
The K120 features TPM 2.0 – a powerful anti-tampering device that checks for any signs of intrusion during system boot-up.
The new K120 is MIL-STD 810H and IP66 certified to survive under operating temperatures ranging from -29oC to 63oC, and can sustain up to a 6-foot drop while in operation, definitively proving its exceptional ruggedness.
It doesn’t happen often, but if a K120 ever needs to be serviced, Getac offers unmatched coverage that will ensure you get your computer fixed and back on the job fast.
Accidents happen. Only Getac offers bumper-to-bumper coverage standard on every K120 rugged tablet.1
Serviced By Fedex TechConnect.
The K120 is serviced by FedEx TechConnect – faster, more convenient and more reliable service so you can get back to doing what you do best. It’s Service Delivered℠.
Windows 10 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform||
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 vPro™ Processor
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics xv
12.5″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory||
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
Optional keyboard dock:
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||
Tablet + Optional keyboard dock:
Getac Driving Safety Utility
Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- LF/HF RFID reader option is not Energy Star 8.0 compliant.
- Smart card reader, HF RFID reader and Fingerprint scanner are mutually exclusive options.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories; optional high capacity batteries add approx. 11mm (H), 0.20kg.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Available for laptop and tablet mode.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- Only compatible with Windows 10.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Talk through your purchase with an expert
Need a hand in selecting the right product for your business? Schedule an appointment with me. We'll discuss the challenges you face, what you're looking for, and the laptop or tablet that would best suit your needs.